Construction of Coxe Laboratory, 1908-1919
Scope and Contents
Material includes blueprints and invoices concerning the building of Coxe Mining Laboratory, 1908-1911. Also included is an inventory of the building's equipment and an insurance policy from 1919, and a small amount of correspondence.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection housed remotely. Users need to contact 24 hours in advance.
Conditions Governing Use
Collection is open for research.
Biographical / Historical
The laboratory was completed in 1910 and was used originally for mining engineering. It is named after Eckley B. Coxe, a trustee of Lehigh University.
1 box (.4 linear feet)
Language of Materials
General correspondence, plans, blueprints, invoices and correspondence regarding insurance for Coxe Mining Laboratory.
The material in this collection is arranged by subject.
- Special Collections Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Lehigh University Special Collections Repository
30 Library Drive
Bethlehem PA 18045 USA