Documents of Rollin Reuben Keim, Lehigh Class of 1919
Scope and Contents
- 1792-1923, 1969
- Majority of material found within 1792-1923, 1969
- Keim, Rollin Reuben (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Biographical / Historical
2 boxes : Two scrapbooks: a black embossed leatherette measuring 32 x 28 x 1.5 cm containing newspaper articles and a brown leatherette with gold stamping measuring 30.5 x 25 x 2.5 cm containing Lehigh alumni articles, as well as a folder containing letters, and seven booklets about the City of Bethlehem’s Hill-to-Hill Bridge. There are a number of black and white photographs mostly of the Hill-to-Hill Bridge’s construction and three photos of groups of people. ; 1 linear foot
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Keim, Rollin Reuben. 1924. The Hill-to-Hill Bridge, Bethlehem, Pa.: including historical review and engineering features. LX H 645.
Diploma, Chemical Engineering, Lehigh University, 1920. In SC MS 0126 Diplomas and Certificates
- Bethlehem Steel Company
- Bridges -- Pennsylvania
- Conradi, G.A.
- Grace, Eugene G. (Eugene Gifford), 1876-1960
- Grossart, Lewis John Henry
- Hill-to-Hill Bridge, Bethlehem, Pa.
- Hudson, Clarence Walter
- Johnston, Archibald, 1865-1948
- Keim, Rollin Reuben
- Lehigh Coal and Navigation Company
- McClintic-Marshall Corporation
- North Penn Railroad
- Philadelphia and Reading Railroad Company
- Sayre, Robert H. (Robert Heysham), 1824-1907
- Schwab, Charles M., 1862-1939
- Taylor, Robert S.
- Trembley, Francis J., (1904-1978)
- Wilbur, E. P. (Elisha Packer), 1833-1910
- Wilbur, Warren A.
- Ilhan Citak and Eleanor Nothelfer -- Andrew Donnachie
- February 24, 2012
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Lehigh University Special Collections Repository
30 Library Drive
Bethlehem PA 18045 USA