Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
General records of the operation of the Division, maintained by its Secretary. Correspondence, annual reports, executive committee minutes, financial records, documents relating to planning of program meetings, etc.
Material relating to the publication of 50-year book, Lehigh 1891 (Bethlehem, Pa. Times Publishing Co., 1937) for the Lehigh University class of 1891. Includes correspondence with class members, and financial records of publication, as well as some personal papers of the editor, Harry T. Morris. Primarily from 1920 on, but some material dates from 1895.
This collection is composed of materials written to the Treasurer's office between 1903 and 1914, including notes, letters, loan records, and other miscellaneous financial documents.
- 50 year book, Lehigh 1891 1
- Address books 1
- Bank statements 1
- College students 1
- Essays 1
- Lehigh University -- Students 1
- Lehigh University--Students 1
- Magazines (periodicals) 1
- Minute books. 1
- Newsletters 1
- Physicists. 1
- Physics--Societies, etc. 1
- Professors (Teachers) 1 ∧ less
- American Physical Society. Division of Fluid Dynamics. 1
- Lehigh University 1
- Lehigh University. Class of 1891 1
- Lehigh University. Faculty 1
- Lehigh University. Treasurer 1
- Morris, Harry T. (Harry Timothy) 1 ∧ less