Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: SC MS 0020
Typescripts of speeches, many with additional penciled-in notes, given by Dr. Drinker as president of Lehigh University, as president of the American Forestry Association, and as a supporter of war preparedness and the Student Army Training Corps movement.
1905 - 1929
- Names: Drinker, Henry S. (Henry Sturgis), 1850-1937
- Subject: Correspondence
- Subject: Lehigh University. Presidents.
- Subject: Lehigh University. -- Presidents
- Subject: Taylor Gymnasium.
- Subject: Mining and Mechanical Institute of the Anthracite Coal Region of Pennsylvania