Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Henry K. Wetherhold served in the 364th Bombardment Squadron, 305th Bombardment Group, 8th Air Force, from 1943-1945 as a pilot. He flew 30 missions in a B-17, all of which are described and documented in this album, including photos and newspaper clippings. Documentation of his army service, awards, etc. is included. There are also sketches, photos, notes, etc. of reunions with his group, and photos of his family, up to 1994.
This collection of letters describes experiences of men in non-combat roles during World War II and encounters with other Lehigh graduates in the military. The creator of this collection was an observer of life in the military and also a humorous sketch artist.
- Air pilots 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Journalists 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Notebooks 1
- Bethlehem Steel Corporation. Employees 1
- Kemmer Family 1
- Kemmer, Joseph F. (Joseph Francis), 1921-2013 1
- Lehigh University. Class of 1948. 1
- United States. Department of the Army 1
- Wetherhold, Henry K. 1 ∧ less