Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection contains documents that related to Prof. Notis’s research in metallurgy, including studying ancient tools, traditional Japanese and Chinese metal work, etc.
The material in this collection consists of a scrapbook, photographs, award certificates, publications and memorabilia that were collected from the office of Robert D. Stout, Lehigh professor at Materials Science and Engineering and turned over to Special Collections.
- Names: Lehigh University. Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering X
- Beth She'an (Israel) 1
- Diplomas 1
- Engineering 1
- Hissar Tepe (Iran) 1
- Photographs 1
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation. Department of Archaeological Research 1
- Glorified Blacksmith & Co. 1
- Lehigh University 1
- Lehigh University. Faculty 1
- Notis, Michael Richard, 1938- 1
- Stout, Robert D 1 ∧ less