Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection includes certificates, diplomas, honorary memberships, and other accolades, mostly after his retirement. It also contains financial records of Drinker's college years.
Martin Dewey Whitaker was inaugurated and installed as President of Lehigh University on October 20, 1946. The material here includes working papers, and correspondence of the committee, chaired by Prof. V. F. Larkin, which made the arrangements and copies of the 2 programs used that day.
- Atomic Engineers 1
- Certificates 1
- College presidents 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diplomas 1
- Compton, Arthur Holly, 1892-1962 1
- Drinker, Henry S. (Henry Sturgis), 1850-1937 1
- Grace, Eugene G. (Eugene Gifford), 1876-1960 1
- Jeffries, Zay, 1888-1965 1
- Kitchin, Thurman Delna, 1885-1955 1
- Whitaker, Martin Dewey, 1902-1960 1 ∧ less