Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains material related to Joseph W. Richards, Lehigh professor and the college’s first PhD recipient, including certificates, awards, property titles, and photographs of the Richards family.
The collection contains documents that related to Prof. Notis’s research in metallurgy, including studying ancient tools, traditional Japanese and Chinese metal work, etc.
Various publications by Lehigh University faculty on Metallurgy and related fields. The items include reprints, memorials, book chapters, etc.
The material in this collection consists of a scrapbook, photographs, award certificates, publications and memorabilia that were collected from the office of Robert D. Stout, Lehigh professor at Materials Science and Engineering and turned over to Special Collections.
- Materials science 2
- Professors (Teachers) 2
- Articles 1
- Beth She'an (Israel) 1
- Cerificates 1
- Diplomas 1
- Engineering 1
- Gamma-rays 1
- Hissar Tepe (Iran) 1
- Lehigh University--Faculty 1
- Philadelphia (Pa.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Reprints 1
- Rosh Zayit Site (Israel) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Welding 1
- Williamsbug (Va.) 1 ∧ less
- Lehigh University. Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering 2
- American Electrochemical Society 1
- Butts, Allison, 1890- 1
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation. Department of Archaeological Research 1
- Doan, Gilbert Everett, 1897-1970 1