Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection contains financial records, statements, and other documents from the administrative offices and various departments of Lehigh University, from 1866 to 1935 (not complete).
An historical engineering viewpoint of the campus facilities of 1885 with small location maps of buildings, streets, water and gas pipes drawn by survey measurements.
- Civil engineers 1
- Financial records 1
- Financial statements 1
- Notebooks 1
- South Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 1
- Water supply engineering 1 ∧ less
- James Hollis Wells (Civil Engineering Class of 1885) 1
- Lehigh University – Campus 1
- Lehigh University – History 1
- Lehigh University--Alumni and alumnae. 1
- Lehigh University--Endowments 1