Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection contains financial records, statements, and other documents from the administrative offices and various departments of Lehigh University, from 1866 to 1935 (not complete).
Includes original invoices of purchases, 1878-1899; year-end and statistical reports from 1888-1922; financial statements, 1888-1896; miscellaneous correspondence and documents relating to the library and its history; and correspondence and a budget for Prof. Ross Yates projected history of Lehigh University (1974).
- Authors 1
- Correspondence 1
- Financial records 1
- Lehigh University -- Library -- History 1
- Professors (Teachers) 1
- Lehigh University – Buildings. 1
- Lehigh University--Alumni and alumnae. 1
- Lehigh University--Endowments 1
- Lehigh University. Administration 1
- Lehigh University. Faculty 1