Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: SC MS 0005
A collection of financial records, including receipts, bills, statements, etc., in four separate Estate Accounts, administered by the trustees of the estate of Asa Packer, and Lehigh University covering the period May 1879 through 1972.
1854 - 1972
- Repository: Lehigh University Special Collections
- Subject: Mauch Chunk (Pa.)
- Subject: Ledgers (account books)
- Subject: Railroads – Pennsylvania – History.
- Subject: Railroads – Management.
- Names: Packer, Asa, 1805-1879