Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: SC MS 0091
Overview The material here includes the details of the beginning, constitution, incorporation, IRS material; much correspondence through the years regarding meetings, finances, and performers; secretary’s and treasurer’s reports; mailing lists (computer printouts); publicity material; and programs, posters, contracts and grant proposals. The material was donated in 1999 and 2001 by the Bethlehem Chamber Music Society.
Identifier: SC MS 0045
Overview Includes plans, budgets, menus, lists, printed invitations and cards; also plans for presenting the new University Mace; texts of speeches given by honorary degree recipients Lord Shawcross, Jerome B. Wiesner and Nathan Marsh Pusey; folder prepared for "The Press" by Sam Connor; and many framed citations from learned societies and other colleges and universities.
Identifier: SC MS 0225
Overview Publications, presentation notes, and presentations on structural engineering, load and resistance factor design for steel structures, bridge testing and composite construction using steel and concrete. Presentations took place at universities and ASCE and AISC conferences.
Identifier: SC MS 0046
Overview This collection contains flyers, memos, programs, publications, and certificates relating to the inauguration of Peter Likins in 1983, including texts of speeches by Likins and Dr. William McGill, honorary degree recipient and featured speaker.
- Lehigh University. Presidents 2
- Arnoff, Max 1
- Bethlehem Chamber Music Society 1
- Connor, Samuel 1
- Lehigh University. Administration 1
- Lehigh University. Heraldry 1
- Lehigh University. Honorary degree recipients 1
- Lewis, W. Deming (Willard Deming), 1915-1989 1
- Likins, Peter W. 1
- McGill, William 1
- Mid-Atlantic States Arts Consortium 1
- Pennsylvania Council on the Arts 1
- Pusey, Nathan M. (Nathan Marsh), 1907-2001 1
- Shawcross, Hartley William 1
- Viest, Ivan, 1922- 1
- Wiesner, Jerome B. (Jerome Bert), 1915-1994 1 ∧ less