Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Identifier: SC MS 0126
Overview This collection contains diplomas, certificates and other authoritative recognition documents issued by Lehigh University or given to the Lehigh community and its members. The collection grows through gifts and transfers as well as documents moved from the manuscript collections with a proper cross reference
Identifier: SC MS 0228
Overview This collection contains documents related to Lehigh University Centennial celebrations (1961-1966) that includes Centennial Convocation Symposium titled “The Exercise of Men’s Incredible Powers”; Lehigh Development Office Centennial Fund fundraising documents, 100th Birthday; special Centennial issues of newspapers, magazines, various clippings, press releases, memos, correspondence and other publications.
Identifier: SC MS 0040
Overview This collection contains material relating to the settlement of Harry Packer's estate, which was tied in with the settlement of Asa Packer's estate. He was the youngest son of Asa Packer, founder of Lehigh University.
Identifier: SC MS 0099
Overview The material here contains programs, publications, invitations, and certificates relating to the 1999 inauguration of Lehigh president Gregory C. Farrington.
Identifier: SC MS 0042
Overview This collection includes certificates, diplomas, honorary memberships, and other accolades, mostly after his retirement. It also contains financial records of Drinker's college years.
Identifier: SC MS 0063
Overview Henry S. Jacoby Papers contains diplomas and certificates he received, drawings and illustrations for some of his books, scrapbooks about Lehigh (1872-1877), typescripts of some of his publications, and correspondence to and from the American Railway Engineering Association. The correspondence is of special to any engineer interested in the work involved in formulating a textbook or the forensics of old bridges.
Identifier: SC MS 0088
Overview The material here includes memorabilia donated to Lehigh by Rathbone's family in 1997 and consists of a carton of ceremonial hoods given to him when he received honorary degrees from various colleges and universities, framed certificates, memorabilia and other awards given to him.
Identifier: SC MS 0046
Overview This collection contains flyers, memos, programs, publications, and certificates relating to the inauguration of Peter Likins in 1983, including texts of speeches by Likins and Dr. William McGill, honorary degree recipient and featured speaker.
Identifier: SC MS 0289
Overview Some interesting photographs and other documents related to Class of 1950’s Alumni Reunion themes collected by Robert Courtney.
- Lehigh University 4
- Drinker, Henry S. (Henry Sturgis), 1850-1937 2
- Lehigh University. Presidents 2
- Rathbone, Monroe Jackson 2
- American Railway Engineering Association 1
- Barber, Laird H. 1
- Bispham, George Tucker, 1838-1906 1
- Bowman's Creek Land & Lumbering Company 1
- Buffalo, Rochester, and Pittsburgh Railway Company 1
- Cayuta Manufacturing Company 1
- Chateaugay Ore & Iron Company 1
- Cornell University 1
- Courtney, Barbara Ross 1
- Courtney, Howard Wright 1
- Courtney, Robert William 1
- Cummings, Chas. H. 1
- Cummings, Mary Hannah Packer, 1839-1912 1
- Dickson, Beitler & McCouch Law Offices 1
- E. P. Wilbur Bank & Trust Company 1
- E.P. Wilbur Trust Company 1
- Eaton & Glover Company 1
- Girard Trust Company 1
- Gummere, R. Morris 1
- Jacoby, Henry Sylvester, 1857-1955 1
- Lamberton, Robert Alexander, 1824-1893 1
- Lehigh University. Alumni Association 1
- Lehigh University. Board of Trustees 1
- Likins, Peter W. 1
- Linderman Skeer Company 1
- London Mine Company 1
- Mack, James D. (James Decker), 1916- 1
- McGill, William 1
- National Car Wheel Company 1
- Neville, Harvey A. (Harvey Alexander), 1898-1983 1
- Packard, James Ward, 1863-1928 1
- Packer, Asa, 1805-1879 1
- Packer, Harry E., 1850-1884 1
- People’s Telephone & Telegraph Company 1
- Rochester Coal Company 1
- Sayre Land Company 1
- Sayre Stamping Company 1
- Sayre Water Company 1
- Union Bank and Trust Company of Bethlehem, Pa. 1
- Wilbur, E. P. (Elisha Packer), 1833-1910 1 ∧ less