Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Identifier: SC MS 0002
Overview General records of the operation of the Division, maintained by its Secretary. Correspondence, annual reports, executive committee minutes, financial records, documents relating to planning of program meetings, etc.
Identifier: SC MS 0005
Overview A collection of financial records, including receipts, bills, statements, etc., in four separate Estate Accounts, administered by the trustees of the estate of Asa Packer, and Lehigh University covering the period May 1879 through 1972.
Identifier: SC MS 0091
Overview The material here includes the details of the beginning, constitution, incorporation, IRS material; much correspondence through the years regarding meetings, finances, and performers; secretary’s and treasurer’s reports; mailing lists (computer printouts); publicity material; and programs, posters, contracts and grant proposals. The material was donated in 1999 and 2001 by the Bethlehem Chamber Music Society.
Identifier: SC MS 0034
Overview General correspondence, plans, blueprints, invoices and correspondence regarding insurance for Coxe Mining Laboratory.
Identifier: SC MS 0042
Overview This collection includes certificates, diplomas, honorary memberships, and other accolades, mostly after his retirement. It also contains financial records of Drinker's college years.
Identifier: SC MS 0008
Overview A collection of the Institute's records since its founding in 1971. Includes minutes, financial statements, correspondence and materials pertaining to the symposia and other programs offered by the Institute. Also included are applications for the small grants offered by the Institute each year, and reports of the work accomplished under the grants, as well as some of the papers delivered at the symposia.
Identifier: SC MS 0026
Overview Material relating to the publication of 50-year book, Lehigh 1891 (Bethlehem, Pa. Times Publishing Co., 1937) for the Lehigh University class of 1891. Includes correspondence with class members, and financial records of publication, as well as some personal papers of the editor, Harry T. Morris. Primarily from 1920 on, but some material dates from 1895.
Identifier: SC MS 0057
Overview This collection contains financial records, statements, and other documents from the administrative offices and various departments of Lehigh University, from 1866 to 1935 (not complete).
Identifier: SC MS 0116
Overview Records on Robert B. Honeyman Gifts to Lehigh University Library (1924-1978) contain items relating to Honeyman’s collection of rare books and manuscripts and his gift of part of that collection to his alma mater Lehigh University. These records include correspondence, primarily with Lehigh librarians Howard Seavoy Leach and James D. Mack, inventory and appraisal lists, and receipts for purchases from international antiquarian book dealers.
Identifier: SC MS 0006
Overview This collection is composed of materials written to the Treasurer's office between 1903 and 1914, including notes, letters, loan records, and other miscellaneous financial documents.
- Lehigh University. Faculty 2
- American Physical Society. Division of Fluid Dynamics. 1
- Arnoff, Max 1
- Bethlehem Chamber Music Society 1
- Coxe Laboratory 1
- Coxe, Eckley B. (Eckley Brinton), 1839-1895 1
- Drinker, Henry S. (Henry Sturgis), 1850-1937 1
- Gipson , Lawrence Henry, 1880-1971 1
- Honeyman, Robert B. 1
- Leach, Howard Seavoy, 1887-1948 1
- Lehigh University 1
- Lehigh University – Buildings. 1
- Lehigh University--Alumni and alumnae. 1
- Lehigh University--Endowments 1
- Lehigh University. Administration 1
- Lehigh University. Buildings 1
- Lehigh University. Class of 1891 1
- Lehigh University. College of Arts and Sciences 1
- Lehigh University. Finance Administration. Facilities & Services 1
- Lehigh University. Lawrence Henry Gipson Institute for Eighteenth Century Studies 1
- Lehigh University. Library. Rare Book Room 1
- Lehigh University. Presidents 1
- Lehigh University. Treasurer 1
- Mack, James D. (James Decker), 1916- 1
- Mid-Atlantic States Arts Consortium 1
- Morris, Harry T. (Harry Timothy) 1
- Packer, Asa, 1805-1879 1
- Pennsylvania Council on the Arts 1
- Zinc Institute 1 ∧ less