Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: SC MS 0043
Overview This collection contains Forstall’s Lehigh University application and report cards (1917-1920), Delta Upsilon Fraternity certificate and publications, Philadelphia Alumni Club programs and correspondence from the 1960s and 1970s, a scrapbook, personal diaries from 1917-1925, and correspondence with a woman from South Africa in the 1930s.
Identifier: SC MS 0355
Overview Handwritten lecture notes in French which became the basis for a popular mining engineers field handbook in the late Nineteenth Century. The lectures were given by Professor Louis Edouard Rivot at Ecole Imperiale des Mines in Paris and the notes taken by his student Rothwell. The manuscripts owned by Eckley B. Coxe then donated to Lehigh in 1897.
Identifier: SC MS 0147
Overview This collection contains the papers and belongings of Arthur F. Murray, Lehigh University class of 1905. It provides information on Murray’s work on engineering rifles during World War I, as well as his professional interests and time at Lehigh. The collection is composed of 20 items including textbooks, newspaper clippings, notebooks, ledgers, periodicals, and ephemera.
Identifier: SC MS 0078
Overview The Ludwig and Erwin Loewy Records consists of boxes containing correspondence, photographs, blueprints, magazines, clippings, ephemera, artifacts, books, speeches, staff memoranda, reports, corporate histories, and passports, 1928-1959. The companies that the Loewy brothers were involved with or created are Hydropress, Inc., Schloemann, The Loewy Engineering Co. Ltd, SPIDEM, Loewy Machinery Supply, Loma Machine, and Sintercast. Correspondence and photographs related to the donation of this...
Identifier: SC MS 0011
Scope and Contents This collection contains material regarding John Fritz’s early life and his professional career later on. It also includes miscellaneous material relevant to his life.
Identifier: SC MS 0012
Overview Collection of correspondence between William Paul Starkey, Lehigh Class of 1900, and various Lehigh University officials concerning the observance and teaching of religion at the University. Original letters from Starkey and copies of replies from the officials, including president Martin Dewey Whitaker, vice president E. Kenneth Smiley, board of trustees president Eugene Grace, and others. Discussion includes proposed renovations to Packer Memorial Church.
- Lehigh University 2
- Avitzur, Betzalel, 1925- 1
- Coxe, Eckley B. (Eckley Brinton), 1839-1895 1
- DEMAG Cranes 1
- Delta Upsilon Fraternity 1
- Forstall, Edward Logan 1
- Forstall, Edward Logan, -1989 1
- Fritz, John, 1822-1913 1
- Grace, Eugene G. (Eugene Gifford), 1876-1960 1
- Hydropress, Inc. (New York) 1
- Institute for Metal Forming, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA, USA 1
- Lehigh University. Class of 1920. 1
- Linz, Brigitte Dolores Loewy, 1936- 1
- Loewy 1
- Loewy Construction Co., Inc. (New York) 1
- Loewy Engineering Co., Ltd. (England) 1
- Loewy, Erwin, 1897-1959 1
- Loewy, Ludwig, 1887 -1942 1
- Loewy-Hydropress Division of the Baldwin-Lima-Hamilton Corporation 1
- Misiolek, Wojciech Z. 1
- Murray, Arthur Frederic 1
- Rivot, Louis Edouard, 1820-1869 1
- Rothwell, Richard P. (Richard Pennefather), 1836-1901 1
- Schloemann, Eduard, 1840-1914 1
- Schloemann, Walter 1
- Schloemann-Siemag (Dusseldorf, Germany) 1
- Smiley, E. Kenneth 1
- Starkey Farms Co. 1
- Starkey, William Paul 1
- U.S. Air Force Heavy Press Program 1
- Whitaker, Martin Dewey, 1902-1960 1 ∧ less