Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: SC MS 0337
Overview Collection of civil and mechanical engineering textbooks used by Alexander Harrison, C.E.1913. Also includes sheets exams, problem notes, clipping and a photograph.
Identifier: SC MS 0050
Overview This collection includes personal notes from Showalter’s classes, along with yearbooks and textbooks.
Identifier: SC MS 0079
Overview The collection contains some Lehigh University class notes and syllabi, and a notebook of material as Class Correspondent for the Class of 1926. The rest of the material concerns his career in the U.S. Public Health Service. Papers he wrote, notebooks of material regarding promotions and assignments, and his retirement files, and scrapbooks are included.
Identifier: SC MS 0147
Overview This collection contains the papers and belongings of Arthur F. Murray, Lehigh University class of 1905. It provides information on Murray’s work on engineering rifles during World War I, as well as his professional interests and time at Lehigh. The collection is composed of 20 items including textbooks, newspaper clippings, notebooks, ledgers, periodicals, and ephemera.
- Harrison, Alexander 1
- Holland, Gilbert 1
- LeVan, James H., 1905-1992 1
- Lehigh University 1
- Lehigh University. Class of 1926 1
- Lehigh University. Curricula 1
- Lehigh University. Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering 1
- Minersville High School (Minersville, PA) 1
- Murray, Arthur Frederic 1
- Showalter, David N. (David Norman) 1
- Tau Beta Pi 1
- United States Merchant Marine Cadet Corps 1
- United States. Maritime Commission 1
- United States. Public Health Service 1 ∧ less