Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
In 1955 Fritz Engineering Laboratory, originally built by John Fritz in 1909-1910, dedicated a new seven-story addition known as the new Fritz Laboratory. From that time on there was a systematic filing of research reports. Before this date the research reports in Fritz Laboratory were not designated systematically. This collection of manuscripts was produced or collected by faculty prior to 1955.