Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
A notebook that contains notes that were taken by John Wesley Grace (Lehigh University Class of 1899) during the Professor William Henry Chandler’s Chemistry lectures, in 1895.
Lester Bernstein graduated from Lehigh University in 1904 with a degree in Civil Engineering. Bernstein, the Civil Engineering Society Treasurer and President, was awarded the Civil Engineering Society Prize in 1902-03. The collection consists of a Physical Laboratory Notebook from his second semester freshman year (Feb. 1901 – Jun. 1901). This notebook includes experiments on the study of thermal expansion, use of a barometer and the study of the principles of movement.
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching 1
- Lehigh University. Class of 1899. 1
- Lehigh University. Dept. of Physics. 1
- Manuscripts (documents) 1
- Mechanics 1
- Bernstein, Lester. 1
- Chandler, W. H. (William Henry), 1841-1906 1
- Grace, Eugene G. (Eugene Gifford), 1876-1960 1
- Grace, John Wesley, Jr. 1
- Lester Bernstein (ca. 1881-1965) 1