Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
A collection of the Institute's records since its founding in 1971. Includes minutes, financial statements, correspondence and materials pertaining to the symposia and other programs offered by the Institute. Also included are applications for the small grants offered by the Institute each year, and reports of the work accomplished under the grants, as well as some of the papers delivered at the symposia.
Material relating to the publication of 50-year book, Lehigh 1891 (Bethlehem, Pa. Times Publishing Co., 1937) for the Lehigh University class of 1891. Includes correspondence with class members, and financial records of publication, as well as some personal papers of the editor, Harry T. Morris. Primarily from 1920 on, but some material dates from 1895.
Records on Robert B. Honeyman Gifts to Lehigh University Library (1924-1978) contain items relating to Honeyman’s collection of rare books and manuscripts and his gift of part of that collection to his alma mater Lehigh University. These records include correspondence, primarily with Lehigh librarians Howard Seavoy Leach and James D. Mack, inventory and appraisal lists, and receipts for purchases from international antiquarian book dealers.
This collection is composed of materials written to the Treasurer's office between 1903 and 1914, including notes, letters, loan records, and other miscellaneous financial documents.
- Financial records 3
- Lehigh University -- History 2
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- 50 year book, Lehigh 1891 1
- Address books 1
- Administrative reports 1
- Annual reports 1
- Antiquarian booksellers 1
- College students 1
- Conferences 1
- Correspondence 1
- Eighteenth century -- Study and teaching 1
- Essays 1
- Grants and funding 1
- History -- Study and teaching 1
- Lehigh University -- Library -- History 1
- Lehigh University -- Students 1
- Lehigh University--Students 1
- Librarians 1
- Libraries -- Insurance 1
- Metallurgists 1
- Rare books 1
- Receipts (financial records) 1 ∧ less
- Gipson , Lawrence Henry, 1880-1971 1
- Honeyman, Robert B. 1
- Leach, Howard Seavoy, 1887-1948 1
- Lehigh University 1
- Lehigh University. Class of 1891 1