Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection contains a typewritten manuscript of Stoughton’s Metallurgy of Iron and Steel, some chapters with illustrations, one with suggestions for corrections and revisions. This manuscript appears to date from around 1958.
Small collection of material reflecting a senior student’s last year at Lehigh. Mr. Chamberlain graduated in 1903 with an Engineer of Mines degree. Collection contains a metal football recording the event of a 1902 Lehigh-Lafayette football game played in Easton with a score of 6-0 - a Lehigh win. The cast metal football records the names of the team members, winning score and the menu of the victory banquet.
This collection contains material related to Joseph W. Richards, Lehigh professor and the college’s first PhD recipient, including certificates, awards, property titles, and photographs of the Richards family.
This manuscript describes two late nineteenth century courses of study at Lehigh University – metallurgy and international law. The breathe of the knowledge of these topics at the time presents an excellent overview of the scope of Lehigh’s range of education.
The collection contains documents that related to Prof. Notis’s research in metallurgy, including studying ancient tools, traditional Japanese and Chinese metal work, etc.
Various publications by Lehigh University faculty on Metallurgy and related fields. The items include reprints, memorials, book chapters, etc.
The material in this collection consists of a scrapbook, photographs, award certificates, publications and memorabilia that were collected from the office of Robert D. Stout, Lehigh professor at Materials Science and Engineering and turned over to Special Collections.
- Subject: Metallurgy X
- Metallurgists 4
- Materials science 2
- Professors (Teachers) 2
- Articles 1
- Beth She'an (Israel) 1
- Cerificates 1
- Diplomas 1
- Engineering 1
- Gamma-rays 1
- Hissar Tepe (Iran) 1
- International law 1
- Iron and Steel 1
- Lehigh University--Faculty 1
- Lehigh memorabilia 1
- Mining engineers 1
- Notebooks 1
- Notebooks. 1
- Philadelphia (Pa.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Reprints 1
- Rosh Zayit Site (Israel) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Students 1
- Welding 1
- Williamsbug (Va.) 1 ∧ less
- Lehigh University 2
- Lehigh University. Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering 2
- American Electrochemical Society 1
- Butts, Allison, 1890- 1
- Chamberlain, Hiram Sanborn, 1882-1923 1
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation. Department of Archaeological Research 1
- Coppée, Henry, 1821-1895 1
- Doan, Gilbert Everett, 1897-1970 1
- Frazier, Benjamin West (1841-1905) 1
- Glorified Blacksmith & Co. 1
- Henry S. Jacoby 1
- Hughes, Percy, 1872- 1
- Jacoby, Henry Sylvester (1857-after 1947 but before 1956) 1
- Lehigh University. Dept. of Metallurgy 1
- Lehigh University. Faculty 1
- Notis, Michael Richard, 1938- 1
- Richards, Joseph W. 1
- Stoughton, Bradley 1873-1959 1
- Stout, Robert D 1
- United States. Department of the Navy 1 ∧ less