Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: SC MS 0138
Overview The collection includes papers from his undergraduate work at Lehigh as well as his graduate and professional work at Yale and Lehigh. The collection also includes photographs and memorabilia from his life as well as papers regarding his two year leave of absence to the Dominican Republic and his work involving the Richards Harding Davis Collection at Lehigh's Linderman Library.
Identifier: SC MS 0126
Overview This collection contains diplomas, certificates and other authoritative recognition documents issued by Lehigh University or given to the Lehigh community and its members. The collection grows through gifts and transfers as well as documents moved from the manuscript collections with a proper cross reference
Identifier: SC MS 0136
Overview Documents and photographs relating to Lehigh University Physics faculty member, Dr. Cassius W. Curtis. This collection includes his research in the field of atomic spectroscopy; his contribution to war research for fundamental studies for the U.S. Army on the dynamic behavior of metals relating to ballistics; correspondence relating to his research.
Identifier: SC MS 0097
Overview This collection contains material related to Joseph W. Richards, Lehigh professor and the college’s first PhD recipient, including certificates, awards, property titles, and photographs of the Richards family.
Identifier: L 378
Overview This collection is the original university archives that contains mostly publications of the offices, students, and alumni. The collection is shelved in the Bayer Galleria, Linderman Library, Room 342. The collection was based on a card catalog system. The Epitome, The Brown and White, Alumni Bulletin, Course Catalogs, Faculty Minutes, Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes, etc. were all originally cataloged in this system.
Papers of Prof. Albert William De Neufville, Lehigh University, Departments of Civil and Mechanical Engineering.
Identifier: SC MS 0024
Overview Prof. Albert William De Neufville Papers contain documents related to the projects and reports for government agencies and industry; presentations at professional meetings, his dissertation and other writings pertaining mathematical problems and analyses in fluid mechanics, tensor analysis, vectors, versors and airfoils. There are also documents related to his teaching, such as class notes, problems and quizzes for basic and advanced courses in mechanics, hydrodynamics and aerodynamics at...
Identifier: SC MS 0183
Overview These papers reflect an era of formally engraved invitations, letters of appreciation among faculty, students, university presidents and alumni and general camaraderie. Interesting historical notes are stated in some of the letters in the exchange between a faculty member and three University presidents.
Identifier: SC MS 0117
Overview Documents and photographs related to Lehigh University Civil Engineering faculty William J. Eney's early teaching years (1930s) at civil engineering summer camps (Canadensis, Pa.) including his lecture documents on bridge engineering, his own invention of testing equipment, correspondence between Smithsonian Institution and Lehigh University about Eney Deformeter, photographs and documents about construction of Fritz Engineering Laboratory addition and Baldwin Universal Testing Machine (1950s),...
- Subject: Lehigh University--Faculty X
- Lehigh University 4
- American Electrochemical Society 1
- Astin, Allen Varley 1
- Barthold, Allen J., 1900-1985 1
- Beedle, Lynn S. 1
- Bethlehem Steel Corporation 1
- Bewley, Loyal Vivian 1
- Bodine, Alfred V. 1
- Case Western Reserve University 1
- Coppée, Henry, 1821-1895 1
- De Neufville, Albert, 1896-1981 1
- Drinker, Henry S. (Henry Sturgis), 1850-1937 1
- Drown, Thomas M., (Thomas Messinger), 1842-1904 1
- Eney, William J. 1
- Errera, Samuel Joseph. 1
- Finn, Bernard S. 1
- Fritz, John, 1822-1913 1
- Gallagher, Robert Taylor 1
- Grace, Eugene G. (Eugene Gifford), 1876-1960 1
- Harpel, Kenneth 1
- Karakash, John J. 1
- Lambert, Alice A. (Knauss), 1862-1942 1
- Lambert, Preston A. 1
- Lehigh University. Department of Civil Engineering 1
- Lehigh University. Department of Mechanical Engineering and Mechanics 1
- Lehigh University. Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering 1
- Merriman, Mansfield, 1848-1925 1
- Neville, Harvey A. (Harvey Alexander), 1898-1983 1
- Princeton University 1
- Richards, Joseph W. 1
- Slutter, Roger G. 1
- Smiley, E. Kenneth 1
- Sopko, Richard N. 1
- Stottard, George Dinsmore 1
- Stout, Robert D 1
- Sutherland, Hale, 1884- 1
- United States. Council of National Defense. National Defense Research Committee 1
- United States. Department of the Army 1
- United States. Department of the Navy 1
- United States. War Manpower Commission 1
- Vogel, Robert M. 1
- Whitaker, Martin Dewey, 1902-1960 1
- Wilbur, Warren A. 1
- Worthington, William E. 1 ∧ less