Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: SC MS 0097
Overview This collection contains material related to Joseph W. Richards, Lehigh professor and the college’s first PhD recipient, including certificates, awards, property titles, and photographs of the Richards family.
Identifier: SC MS 0254
Overview This manuscript describes two late nineteenth century courses of study at Lehigh University – metallurgy and international law. The breathe of the knowledge of these topics at the time presents an excellent overview of the scope of Lehigh’s range of education.
Identifier: SC MS 0327.UA
Overview Various publications by Lehigh University faculty on Metallurgy and related fields. The items include reprints, memorials, book chapters, etc.
Identifier: SC MS 0248
Overview The material in this collection consists of a scrapbook, photographs, award certificates, publications and memorabilia that were collected from the office of Robert D. Stout, Lehigh professor at Materials Science and Engineering and turned over to Special Collections.
- Subject: Metallurgy X
- American Electrochemical Society 1
- Butts, Allison, 1890- 1
- Coppée, Henry, 1821-1895 1
- Doan, Gilbert Everett, 1897-1970 1
- Frazier, Benjamin West (1841-1905) 1
- Henry S. Jacoby 1
- Hughes, Percy, 1872- 1
- Jacoby, Henry Sylvester (1857-after 1947 but before 1956) 1
- Lehigh University 1
- Lehigh University. Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering 1
- Lehigh University. Dept. of Metallurgy 1
- Richards, Joseph W. 1
- Stout, Robert D 1
- United States. Department of the Navy 1 ∧ less