Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Identifier: NEWS 0001
Identifier: NEWS 0002
Identifier: SC MS 0002
Overview General records of the operation of the Division, maintained by its Secretary. Correspondence, annual reports, executive committee minutes, financial records, documents relating to planning of program meetings, etc.
Identifier: SC MS 0160
Overview This collection contains documents from the early movement in bird conservation and rapture education efforts in the United States. The Hawk Mountain Sanctuary (Pennsylvania) is the world’s oldest wildlife sanctuary exclusively committed to protection and observation of birds of prey.
Identifier: SC MS 0105
Overview This collection contains material related to the activities of the Lehigh Valley Association of Academic Women between the years of 1976 and 1985.
Identifier: SC MS 0061
Overview Collection contains material from the estate of William McCollum, Jr., Lehigh 1937. It includes photocopies of letters written by Don Marquis, which were collected and published by McCollum. Also included are four boxes of personal material from McCollum, typescripts of many unpublished poems, and a memoir.
Identifier: SC MS 0066
Overview This collection contains minutes of meetings, budget material, membership lists, reports of annual meetings, runs of “The Journal”, the “Zinc Sheet”, many articles, reprints. Most material falls into period 1960-1988 but includes a few items as early as 1918. The collection contains no personal or business correspondence.
- Subject: Newsletters X
- Lehigh University. Faculty 2
- American Physical Society. Division of Fluid Dynamics. 1
- Armstrong, Ray Livingstone, 1910- 1
- Beidler, Peter G. 1
- Broun, Maurice, 1906-1979 1
- Edge, Rosalie Barrow, 1877-1962 1
- Hawk Mountain Sanctuary Association 1
- Lehigh University. Accounting Club 1
- Lehigh University. College of Business. Department of Accounting 1
- Lehigh University. Students 1
- Lehigh Valley Association of Academic Women 1
- Marquis, Don, 1878-1937 1
- McCollum, William 1
- Trembley, Francis J., (1904-1978) 1
- Zinc Institute 1 ∧ less