Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: SC MS 0013
Overview The collection includes correspondence to (and carbons of replies from) Prof. Miller, and also includes mounted newspaper clippings, diaries and photographs of his South American trip in 1915 and diaries of his trip around the world in 1937, plus his daily personal diaries from 1891 to 1913 and from 1929 until his death in 1944.
Identifier: SC MS 0228
Overview This collection contains documents related to Lehigh University Centennial celebrations (1961-1966) that includes Centennial Convocation Symposium titled “The Exercise of Men’s Incredible Powers”; Lehigh Development Office Centennial Fund fundraising documents, 100th Birthday; special Centennial issues of newspapers, magazines, various clippings, press releases, memos, correspondence and other publications.
Identifier: SC MS 0025
Overview Material is mostly congratulatory notes and cards received on the occasion of the announcement of his selection and installation as President of Lehigh University in October 1961. Also included are some newspaper clippings, and a few of Dr. Neville's poems.
Identifier: SC MS 0079
Overview The collection contains some Lehigh University class notes and syllabi, and a notebook of material as Class Correspondent for the Class of 1926. The rest of the material concerns his career in the U.S. Public Health Service. Papers he wrote, notebooks of material regarding promotions and assignments, and his retirement files, and scrapbooks are included.
Identifier: SC MS 0174
Overview LEPOCO, the Lehigh-Pocono Committee of Concern, is a non-profit citizens group of approximately 1000 members (as of 2015), based in the Lehigh Valley. Founded in 1965 to oppose the war in Vietnam, LEPOCO's concerns have broadened to include a range of problems that endanger peace and the planet. The collection includes memorabilia preserved from numerous events, newsletters, meeting minutes, and publications. The documents record not only the activities of LEPOCO but also almost the entire...
- Subject: Newspaper clippings X
- Lehigh University 2
- Neville, Harvey A. (Harvey Alexander), 1898-1983 2
- Barrows, William A 1
- Fackenthal, B. F. (Benjamin Franklin) 1
- Hulick, William 1
- LeVan, James H., 1905-1992 1
- Lehigh University. Class of 1926 1
- Lehigh University. Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering 1
- Lehigh University. Dept. of Geology. 1
- Lehigh University. Faculty 1
- Mack, James D. (James Decker), 1916- 1
- Miller, Benjamin L. (Benjamin LeRoy), 1874-1944 1
- Minersville High School (Minersville, PA) 1
- New York Times 1
- Rathbone, Monroe Jackson 1
- Richard Mine (Morris County, N.J.) 1
- Sweetzer, Ralph H 1
- Talmage, James E. (James Edward), 1862-1933 1
- Tau Beta Pi 1
- Thomas , David 1
- Thomas , Samuel 1
- Thomas Iron Company 1
- Thomas, John 1
- United States Merchant Marine Cadet Corps 1
- United States. Maritime Commission 1
- United States. Public Health Service 1
- Weaver, James W 1
- Williams, Edward Higginson, 1849-1933 1 ∧ less